Elm Springs Tract 22
|Property Type:||Farm and Ranch, Recreation|
|Location:||South East Menard|
Beautiful, untouched raw land. It’s one of the best investments you can make, and it’s getting harder to find small tracts at an affordable price. This property is conveniently located in SE Menard County less than 25 minutes West of Mason off of FM 1773. Several great build sites in the mature trees allow for privacy and views of nature. Property has power and is gated ranch subdivision. Tract 22 of the Elm Springs Subdivision South East of Menard provides 20.13 acres of secluded ranch recreation. This particular tract boasts several allowances that set it apart from other available tracts.
1. The tract can be divided into two residences. In addition, prior authorization was obtained for a third structure in the form of a large workshop. The deed allowances were presented to the county and the county has already issued two independent addresses for the tract.
2. All construction on the tract has conditional prior approval and does not require HOA approval. All materials must meet or exceed HOA stated standards and new glass must be used on all structures.
3. In addition, prior authorization independent from the HOA was obtained for the construction of any form of pond or water tank to be used in a way to be determined by the tract owners.
4. A tract specific survey was obtained that defines the tract independent of the subdivision.
5. An extensive hydrology report was obtained to prepare for future water drilling projects.
6. Oncor electric provides electricity to the tract, currently.
For more information and to set up a viewing, please contact Broker, Tyler O. Wright, 325-456-1301, today!
Disclaimer: Information stated above can be retracted by the seller or seller’s broker. When buying property, the buyer’s agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing, in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Tyler O. Wright dba Findaranch.com.